We've teamed up with Hackney legends, Howling Hops. They are the UK’s first dedicated tank bar, and serves up an eclectic mix of delicious beers fresh from the tank, straight into your glass. Plus a mouth-watering hot food menu, so get there early! (they open at lunch).
ANGELA BARNES! Comedian. Worrier. Cold War Bunker nerd.
WINNER BBC NEW COMEDY AWARD 2011
“Brilliantly funny” - SARAH MILLICAN
“She's just a gloriously down-to-earth, straight talking and extremely funny comic” - THE GUARDIAN
“Angela Barnes is the best mainstream female comedian I’ve seen since Sarah Millican... I can't be any clearer than that can I?” - BRUCE DESSAU, EVENING STANDARD CRITIC
Luke McQueen! Grandmaster of chaos
Bobby Award - Best Show at the Edinburgh Fringe Winner - 2015
“Nervous laughs at the unpredictability of a lunatic merge into heartier guffaws for his bold set pieces, raw potency and inspired ideas” - Chortle
“McQueen knows the rules of comedy and he enjoys burning them” - Broadway Baby
“A monstrously overgrown baby that has burst free of its play-pen...McQueen makes the room crackle with life” - The Guardian
James Dowdeswell! Wine Lover, Comedian, Count F*ckula.
- twice UK comedian of the year finalist
- “This is feel good comedy with a capital F. If he isn’t a sell out I’ll eat my hat.” – Three Weeks
- “A quirky impressionist with very funny material.” – The Times
- “James Dowdeswell is a real master of the comedian’s craft.” – Chortle
Jordan Brookes! The riskiest comic in the biz.
- Comedians' Comedian award at the 2018 Chortle Awards
- Edinburgh Comedy Award Best Show 2017 nominee
- "A MAJESTIC AND CHALLENGING HOUR OF UNCOMPROMISING STAND-UP." ★★★★★ List
- "digressive, deeply unsettling and very funny" ★★★★ The Guardian
- "strange, relentless, and frequently hilarious" ★★★★ Edfestmag